MieJowo.NET

Web Programming, SEO, and Anything On The Web.  

List of Map SDK from Google and Microsoft

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
For Virtual Earth map:
Virtual Earth Map
For Google Map:
Google Map

Personally, I love the Google Maps API because it's much faster than the VE. But since I use ASP.NET most of the time, I think I will use VE since it's better supported in Microsoft Ajax (I'm a big fan of the MS Ajax).
Both of the API support geotagging now, so you don't have to use third-partie services to convert street addresses to (Lat,Long).
Sadly, both of them do not have map of Indonesia, I hope they will address this soon.

Comments:
this is a pretty geeky blog huh??

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   June 2007   February 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]